Wedding planning can be overwhelming, but with our planning skills it doesn’t have to be!
Your personal wedding planner will take care of all aspects of your wedding planning from start to finish & provide complete professional guidance & direction.
This will begin with a consultation in which a budget is designed and your ideas are refined. We will then conduct all the necessary background work behind the scenes including styling the event along with sourcing & coordinating suppliers and products.
With assistance in choosing photographer, caterer, make up artist, cars, stationary, florist, venue, decorations and more our knowledge in the wedding industry saves you time, money and hassle in choosing the perfect vendors.
We will be there on the big day to ensure everything runs smoothly. Included in this package is our ‘Wedding Day Services’ option.
We will keep you closely updated throughout the whole process including emailed reports covering all areas of your special day. The only thing you need to do is make the final decisions after we have done all the research for you…then watch all the aspects of the day come together!
Package includes unlimited emails & phone calls. The bride will receive a complimentary planning binder to keep everything in the one place.
Perfect for the bride with no time on her hands! Contact us for a detailed list of what is included in this package but as a guide please see below!
- 3 x Face to face meetings/site inspections or skype as needed
- Unlimited e-mails and phone call service
- Sourcing of reception & ceremony locations
- Sourcing of wedding suppliers, products and services for all aspects pertaining to your wedding
- Be the sole contact for all suppliers to avoid confusion and stress.
- Coordination and management of budgets, contracts, bookings.
- Etiquette advice, guest list & timeline lead up charts
- Development of a Wedding Day Schedule and distribution to all participants
- Creating a style and concept for your wedding including
- Assistance with floor plans and seating arrangements
- Invitations and RSVP management, where needed
- Set up and supervision on the Wedding Day until first dance