On the Day Coordination & Set-up
Too many times we have seen the mother of the bride, guests and even the bride herself running around on the wedding day coordinating suppliers and setting up decorations, creating stress and worry when everyone should just be enjoying themselves! Instead, leave the coordination to us and sit back and relax on your special day.
If you have planned your wedding but need someone to ensure the smooth running of your special day we can be there to make sure everything is in its place looking the way you planned and all suppliers are coordinated smoothly just like you envisioned.
Many things can be overlooked on a wedding day and we are there to make sure it isn’t- we will cross the I’s and dot the T’s! We can assist with setting up your ceremony and reception styling, keeping all the timing and suppliers on track, troubleshooting issues through to making sure the groom doesn’t forget his corsage!
For most packages, we include all of our fantastic setup and run sheet templates along with putting a run sheet together for you and circulating to your suppliers to confirm in details.
We also do a handover site visit with your wedding coordinator the day prior to your wedding, leaving you relaxed the evening before knowing we have everything covered and you are in safe planning hands!
Let us oversee everything to ensure it all goes to plan, we have been told the peace of mind is priceless!
Check out our testimonials!
Areas we can assist with include:
- Timeline for the day compiled & sent to suppliers
- Accepting deliveries
- Oversee set-up and design of ceremony + reception areas
- Ensure correct placement of guests seating cards, favours, candles, guest books, programs, disposable cameras etc
- Assist with any bridal party needs- corsages, flowers etc.
- Welcome guests to ceremony + venue & advise of seating arrangements
- The organising of bridal party entrance
- Queuing of music for entrance, dances, cake cutting etc
- Removal of church or ceremony decorations
- The organisation of bridal party drinks at the photo shoot after the ceremony, attend + help if needed.
- Oversee your entire reception to allow you, your family & friends to enjoy the day
- Keep reception on time for you.
- Make sure your cake knife & champagne glasses are at the ready!
- Collection of gifts, table décor, cake, toasting glasses etc after reception & returned.
- Contact for troubleshooting & emergency
Set Up Only
Set up of your ceremony and reception decor (does not include coordination of suppliers) P.O.A (*hire conditions apply)
Coordination 8-12 hour Packages
*Additional Hours can be booked depending on your needs.
*Please contact us for full terms and conditions or to tailor a package to suit your needs.