Too many times we have seen the mother of the bride, guests and even the bride herself running around on the wedding day coordinating suppliers and setting up decorations. This creates stress and worry when everyone should just be enjoying themselves! Why not leave the coordination to us and sit back and relax on your special day?
If you have planned your wedding but need someone to ensure the smooth running of your special day, we can be there to make sure everything is in its place looking the way you planned. We will ensure all suppliers are coordinated smoothly just like you envisioned.
On your wedding day we will be there to make sure nothing is overlooked. We will cross the I’s and dot the T’s! We can assist with setting up your ceremony and reception styling, keeping all the timing and suppliers on track and troubleshooting issues. We can even make sure the groom doesn’t forget his corsage!
For most packages, we include all of our fantastic setup and run sheet templates. We will put a run sheet together for you and circulate it to your suppliers to confirm in details.
We also do a handover site visit with your wedding coordinator the day prior to your wedding, leaving you relaxed the evening before knowing we have everything covered and you are in safe planning hands!
Let us oversee everything to ensure it all goes to plan, we have been told the peace of mind is priceless!
Check out our testimonials!
Areas We Can Assist With Include:
Timeline for the day compiled & sent to suppliers
Oversee set-up and design of ceremony + reception areas
Ensure correct placement of guests seating cards, favours, candles, guest books, programs, disposable cameras etc
Assist with any bridal party needs- corsages, flowers etc.
Welcome guests to ceremony + venue & advise of seating arrangements
The organising of bridal party entrance
Queuing of music for entrance, dances, cake cutting etc
Removal of church or ceremony decorations
The organisation of bridal party drinks at the photo shoot after the ceremony, attend + help if needed.
Oversee your entire reception to allow you, your family & friends to enjoy the day
Keep reception on time for you.
Make sure your cake knife & champagne glasses are at the ready!
Collection of gifts, table décor, cake, toasting glasses etc after reception & returned.
Contact for troubleshooting & emergency
We basically set everything up plus act as a day of manager/coordinator ensuring the smooth running of your special day.
- We provide a super useful document called our ‘set up template’ which is what we use to set up and style on the day, it also helps you keep track of your décor layout and requirements.
- We will Style and set up any of your ceremony décor such as chairs, aisle décor, aisle runners, ensuring everything is neat and looking great!
- Styling and set up of reception decorations and centerpieces/table décor including any of your own items eg. glassware, guest book etc. along with hired items, placing out guest favours and place cards. Everything will be looking perfect for your guest’s arrival.
- Price includes wait time for the ceremony to be over (approx. 1 hour) then pack down of ceremony for you.
- If reception venue is on site, we can repurpose basic ceremony décor (eg floral arrangements/sign)(additional fees will apply for a separate reception venue not on the same property (and we are unable to pack down and repurpose arbours)
- Accepting deliveries from suppliers on the day, being on site to ensure celebrant, cake, caterer, photographer, DJ, etc. arrive on time and are directed to where to set up (troubleshoot as needed).
- Greet guests- make sure all guests are looked after throughout the day- guide guests to the ceremony and reception and generally ‘tend’ to guests.
- Make sure key persons etc. parents/grandparents are known and well looked after.
- General cleaning overseeing – toilets are tidy, bottles are placed in bins and ‘manage as needed’.
- Set up any signage needed or entertainment options, cue music and keep the time plan to schedule.
- Troubleshoot any wet weather or other issues (not needed hopefully!)
- Liaise with the MC/Entertainment and suppliers to keep speeches, cake etc on time working to the run sheet/time plan we put together with you prior to the day. Check in with you and your fiance through the process of course to keep you in the loop.
- Be an extra set of hands should any of your suppliers need a bit of extra help pulling things together on the day eg. florist, catering, celebrant etc.
- Something forgotten? more alcohol needed, bouquets left at home – no worries we come to the rescue and are your go-to person!
- We work with you to put together a run sheet/time plan for the day in detail, giving advice and recommendations based on our experience.
- We then liaise direct with your key suppliers, sending them the run sheet and gather contact details/introduce ourselves via email so they know we are the point of contact on the day.
- We do a thorough cross check by two team members to pick up any issues prior to the day you may have overlooked and provide advice and valued at $120. (invaluable say our past couples for peace of mind!!)
- Included is; Unlimited email correspondence, phone consultations may incur additional fees.
- We send a link to the key suppliers and a friendly touch base text to confirm the run sheet in week prior to wedding on your behalf, keeping that level of communication going with the vendors.
- One site visit or phone/skype consult is included with your coordinator to go over all the details of the day. We chat through the set up and timeline plan so everyone is on the same page with details, the perfect chance to handover all details, meet your coordinator then go and relax the evening before your wedding knowing we have your back! Again, invaluable!… but valued at $150.
Up to 8 hours of coordination $POA
Eg: 9am- 5pm
Up to 10 hours of coordination $POA (*most popular package)
Eg: 9am- 7pm
Up to 12 hours- Set up and Coordination $POA
Eg: 9am- 9pm
*Additional Hours can be booked depending on your needs.
*Please contact us for full terms and conditions or to tailor a package to suit your needs.
“Could not recommend the Wedding and Event Creators any more. They are a team of ultimate professionals, Vanessa from the beginning stages is patient, helpful and very thorough. They accomodate changes and last minute additions with ease, keeping everyone informed. Julz on the day. Wow. Jack and I looked at each other when we met her, and both agreed she was amazing. She is so good at what she does and is literally your god send for the event to run to plan. Vanessa and her team at WEC are absolutely amazing! Their set up and coordination package is 100% worth it!”
Kirsten and Jack – Merribee
“I highly recommend, without hesitation, the Wed and Event Creators. Vanessa was highly responsive with emails the entire duration of the wedding preparation, and with Covid cancellations, this was two years of prep! She always responded straight away with lots of detail, and had clear setup templates that made the day run incredibly smoothly. Our on the day coordinator Jade was also out of this world amazing, making the day run absolutely flawlessly. He actually said afterwards, “How do people do this without a coordinator?” This was money absolutely well spent, worth every dollar!”
Sam and Chris – Worrowing Estate